Launched as a text messaging service, WhatsApp has now being used as a primary app for calling people all over the world. WhatsApp provides crystal clear audio-video calling facility that binds users to use it for a long time. In fact certain age groups especially youngsters spend their most of the time chatting and calling on WhatsApp. This instant messaging service is used by businessmen, professionals and even individuals to stay connected all over the world.
The main reason behind the increased use of WhatsApp is its free audio/video calling facility which only requires internet connectivity. However, unlike other free calling apps, WhatsApp doesn’t provide the facility to record important calls.
That’s why users need to install certain third-party recorder apps in case they want to record calls made through WhatsApp. If you’re also unaware about these apps then this post for sure going to help you with the desired one.
Simple Method To Record WhatsApp Calls On Android
- Launch the Google play store in your device and search “Messenger Call Recorder App”.
- Select the app from the list to install it.
- Click on the “install” button to download and install the app.
- Launch the app after installing it in the device.
- Now turn on “Messenger Call Recorder App” through phone Settings.
- Now click on “Enable now” to turn it on.
- Alternatively, go to “Settings” then “accessibility” you’ll find “messenger call recorder” option.
- Click the option “Messenger Call Recorder” to turn it on.
- Now all the WhatsApp calls you make can be recorded with the help of this app.
- You can find all the recorded calls after opening the messenger call recorder app.
- Alternatively, there are options to share the recordings through WhatsApp, email and other available options.
Effective Method To Record WhatsApp Calls On iOS
- Open Cydia app store on your iPhone.
- In Cydia go to search bar and type “Watusi” for iPhone.
- Select the appropriate app to download in your device.
- Either you can install the paid version or can search for the free version as well.
- After finishing the installation, open WhatsApp on your device.
- Now go to “Settings” in WhatsApp and look for “watusi preferences” there.
- Select “record calls” option to enable it in your device.
- Now make a WhatsApp call to check whether the feature is working or not.
- To get the list of recorded calls visit “Recent panels” button.
We all know that there isn’t any inbuilt feature in WhatsApp which helps users record all the calls. Still, the apps as suggested above helps both Android and iOS users in recording infinite calls over WhatsApp. Even there are different third-party apps available for free from which users can start recording all the WhatsApp calls straight away.
Recording WhatsApp calls is pretty useful for both personal and professional use, as the majority of users right now using WhatsApp for calling peoples living in different corners of the world. So just install them now and start recording all the important WhatsApp calls on your Android and iOS device.
This’s Mark Contreras based on Calfornia, started working as an App developer in NY, now pursuing my passion for blogging in technology. To make rooting and related tasks simple, I started this blog. Btw, I cook tasty food!