Magisk Manager is a widely used rooting tool for Android device. Its strongest suit is that it lets the no-root application to download and run in the phone without removing the root settings.
Download Magisk Manager APK – A Complete Guide
App Name: Magisk Manager APK
App Size: 2.5 MB
Supported Version: Android 4.0+
Last Updated: August 7, 2019
For Rooted Phones
If your phone is already rooted with the other rooter then that’s quite good news because then it’s really a matter of seconds to download Magisk Manager. All you need to do is simply follow the steps written below.
- Enable Unknown Sources > Security > Settings.
- Search the web for Magisk Manager download.
- Source it from any of the trusted third-party sites.
- Download Magisk Manager APK latest version.
- Open it from the ‘Downloads’ of your phone.
- Click on ‘Install’.
- Your Magisk is now ready to run.
For Unrooted Phones
For the unrooted phones, users need to download the .zip file of the applications and then flash it through TWRP recovery. Keeping it simple, just follow the below illustrated steps for the Magisk Manager latest APK download.
Downloading and Flashing the Zip file
- Search for the Magisk zip file Download on the web.
- Visit the trusted third-party website for the zip file download.
- Download Magisk latest version zip file.
- Do remember the location your downloaded file has been saved.
- Switch off the phone now.
- Press Switch + Volume Down buttons together to reach on the recovery mode of your phone.
- Make sure the TWRP recovery has been already downloaded on your phone system.
- Open TWRP recovery.
- Click ‘Install’ there.
- Search the Magisk zip file from the location
- Tap on ‘Install’ for the zip file.
- Once done, you have now successfully flashed the zip file on your phone.
- Reboot your phone to ensure it’s working
Install Latest Magisk Manager App
- After successfully flashing the zip file, now download the Magisk Manager APK from the web.
- Open it from the ‘Downloads’ folder of your phone.
- Launch it clicking on ‘Install’.
- Your Magisk Manager App is now successfully installed on your phone to use.
This’s Mark Contreras based on Calfornia, started working as an App developer in NY, now pursuing my passion for blogging in technology. To make rooting and related tasks simple, I started this blog. Btw, I cook tasty food!