Windows 10 offers an all-in-one troubleshooting tool through advanced startup options. It requires rebooting a device. It enables safe mode and offers repair and diagnostic features to make up the system well.
Alternatively, it can also be called as a store of tools to fix the system issues at an advanced level. Very few people know the way to access such tools and settings. If you’re among them, read here.
Go to Advanced Startup Settings:
There’re mainly five settings available under “Advanced startup” menu including system repair and restore settings. In order to access advanced startup settings on Windows 10, there’re multiple ways. Some of the prominent and easy methods are given below.
- Press Windows + L.
- The lock screen appears.
- Use the Power button located at the lower right corner of the lock screen.
- Find the ‘Restart’ option by tapping on the “Power” button.
- Open ‘Settings’ on Windows 10.
- Go to ‘Update & Security’.
- Now click on ‘Recovery’ among the list of options
- On the resulting Popup window, tap ‘Restart now’.
- Advanced startup settings can be accessed after the restart.
- Press – Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
- Your PC screen turns blue with ‘Task Manager’ as one of the options.
- Hit ‘Shift’.
- Use the Down arrow key to reach out the option of ‘Restart’.
- Soon the system logout the current session and access advanced startup options.
Run Dialog Box
- Press – Ctrl + R.
- In the ‘Run’ dialog box write – “shutdown /r /o /f /t 00”
- Soon, the Windows 10 system will enable you to access the advanced startup options.
The simple and easy interface of Windows 10 is highly appreciable. ASO (Advanced startup options) settings will take you to resolve the major queries relating to system performance. Going back to the normal settings is equally easy, following the same path. For queries, use the comment box to reach out to us.
This’s Mark Contreras based on Calfornia, started working as an App developer in NY, now pursuing my passion for blogging in technology. To make rooting and related tasks simple, I started this blog. Btw, I cook tasty food!